We offer tyre tread readers from the Technique tyre equipment range.
- Drive over measurement
- Quick and easy to use
- Very fast measurement - results available in seconds
- Graphic representation of tyre wear, indication of maximum and minimum tread depth
- Vehicle diagnosis - Uneven tyre tread wear indicates the need for wheel alignment adjustment and suspension analysis
- Surface mount or in-ground flush installation
- Ideal for installation in workshop doorways
- For axle loads up to 4 tonnes
- Comprehensive vehicle databases
- Optional ANPR numberplate recognition
Tyre tread readers are one of the most recent technological innovations to help workshops of all sizes generate additional revenue from a quick and simple to use process. Install a tyre tread scanner inside a workshop door or in a covered drive-way and it will automatically read the tyre treads of the vehicle, displaying results on the PC before the driver has even exited the vehicle! This means discussion about tyre condition can form part of the customer's check-in discussion at your service reception.