The new HD 5/12 CX Plus from Kärcher features a host of benefits to make cleaning jobs that little bit quicker and easier. Typical Kärcher design features add convenience without compromising performance: like the on-board storage for nozzles, power cable, hose and lance; the new carry handle that makes the machines truly portable; and of course the unique lie-flat or stand up operating position. The CX model also features a built-in hose reel to keep the 15m high pressure hose safely and conveniently stored.Mobility
- The integrated carrying handle on the front of the machine enableseasy loading and convenient transport.
- Push handle can be retracted at the push of a button.
- Compact package.
- Vertical and horizontal operation possible.
- The wheels are not on in horizontal operation. In this way,the machine offers maximum stability.
- Separate parking and transport position for the spray unit.
- Screw connection (M 18 × 1.5) for storing a Surface Cleaner directly on the machine.
- Practical nozzle compartments for triple nozzle and rotary nozzle.
- Integrated hose reel with 15 m high-pressure hose. For a wide action radius and easy storage (CX models).
- The automatic pressure relief protects the components and extends the service life.
- High-quality brass cylinder head.
- Large, easily accessible water fine filter for protecting the pump against dirt particles in water.
- At last – work without getting tired: the EASY!Force high-pressure gun.
- EASY!Lock quick-release locks: durable and robust. And five times faster than screws.
- Current type (Ph/V/Hz)1/230/50
- Flow rate (l/h)500
- Operating pressure (bar/MPa)120/12
- Max. pressure (bar/MPa)175/17.5
- Water feed temperature (°C)60
- Power rating (kW)2.5
- Detergent tank-
- Power cable (m)5
- Dimensions (L x W x H) (mm)380 x 370 x 930
- Pressure switch control
- Dirt Blaster spray lance
- Three piston axial pump, with stainless steel pistons
- Triple nozzle (0°/25°/40°), Manual
- Spray lance, 840 mm
- Trigger gun, EASY!Force
- Hose reel
- Spray lance