The HDS-C 7/11 Stainless-Steel self-service, single-station system combines the advantages of a mobile hot water high-pressure cleaner with those of a self-service system. with robust stainless steel casing to protect the technology against weathering provides year-round operation. The technology is protected against weathering by robust steel casing. The lockable cover flap over the operating field prevents unauthorised use and vandalism. The different washing programmes can be selected step by step using the turn switch on the remote control on the side of the unit. An external LED display system indicates the operating state and displays information on operational safety, burner faults, an empty signal for the detergent tank and a signal if the high-pressure pump is overheating. It features:
Easy program selection
- Programmes are selected step-by-step using the rotary button.
- Self-explanatory pictograms provide assistance with use.
- The system can be equipped with a mechanical coin adapter, an HP lance holder, a hose reel, a swivelling boom and operating instructions
- Connection load (kW)3,2
- Working pressure (bar/MPa)110/11
- Water flow (l/h)660
- Operational safety-
- Frost protection-
- Water heating systemOil
- Supply voltage (Ph/V/Hz)1/230/50
- Dimensions (L × W × H) (mm)1040 x 727 x 1360