Technique T3314 Electric Vehicle Battery/Engine Lifting Table - 1400kg capacity
Special Price £3,390.00 Regular Price £3,465.00
Finance Available -
£18 per weekPlease note this is for illustration purposes only; rates may vary, and finance is offered subject to credit approval.
Specialist lifting table for removal and re-fitting of electric vehicle battery packs and conventional engines.
- Equipped with an adjustable lifting platform with capacity for disassembling battery packs, engines and transmissions
- Omnidirectional high load wheel with integrated brake
- Ergonomic Controls,
- Self-leveling platform with shaped wood worktop (to avoid conductivity when working with a battery pack)
- Double hydraulic cylinder system
- The wooden top has specially designed shapes to facilitate the operator's access to fixings during disassembly operations of compnents such as batteries, transmissions, and engines under the vehicle body
- Alignment system equipped with central stabilisation bar for perfect centering and positioning of the trolley under the vehicle chassis
- Lifting system equipped with double cylinder hydraulics and high efficiency polyethilene sliding pads
- Anti-crush safety stop system to hand injury during closing phase
- Sturdy pivoting wheels with brake
- Ergonomic dead-man control system in low voltage 12v equipped with cabled remote controls with a magnetic mount
|Maximum Capacity||1400 kg|
|Lowered height||800 mm|
|Fully raised height||2000 mm|
|Power||1.5kw, 230V, single phase|
*Price includes delivery to site in UK mainland. Some user assembly required.