Space Warmer® Propane Heater 33,000-55,000Btu/hr
- Many users have found the advantages of propane heaters far outweigh the small additional running costs.
- The fuel is more completely burned and does not leave an oily residue as experienced with paraffin heaters.
- There is no odour, except for the few seconds during start-up and the units run a little more quietly since they do not need a compressor to drive the fuel to the burner.
- Durable paint finish.
- Fan assisted, fitted with a piezoelectric ignition system for trouble-free starting and features a direct gas head assembly.
- Features safety solenoid preventing the unit from leaking gas without first being electrically started.
- Front foot offers height adjustment allowing the heat to disperse at different angles.
- Supplied with an approved propane gas regulator and hose.
- Tested and certified to CE/EN standards by DVGW.
- Manufactured to BS EN 416.
Model No: LP50 Output: 9.7-16.1kW Output: 33,000-55,000Btu/hr Airflow: 300cfm Fuel Consumption: 0.68-1.15kg/hr Supply: 230V Length: 460mm Width: 180mm Height: 330mm Fuel: Propane Heated Area: 10,000ft³ Heated Area: 281mtr³ Weight: 5.3kg