Spill Response Kit for NiMH Battery Electrolyte
The Spill Response Kit for NiMH Battery Electrolyte is an essential safety product for all workshops. Containing everything you need to safely deal with spills, including PPE.
Modern NiMH batteries contain highly alkali electrolyte. This tends to be a viscous gel and so can usually be contained within a small area. Our kit contains an alkali neutraliser to ensure any spills can be made safe.
NiMH Battery Electrolyte Spill Kit Contents:
- 2 x ALKALI Spill Neutraliser – 1 Litre (5% Boric Acid solution in H20)
- 2 x Chemical Absorbent Pads
- 2 x Disposal Sacks with zip ties
- 1 x Litmus Test Paper to check pH
- 1 x Disposable Apron
- 1 x Pair of heavy duty Nitrile Gauntlets
- 1 x Pair of Safety Glasses
- 1 x Storage Case
- Comprehensive Instructions and MSDS.