The Technique T2020-2D is a low speed balancer with all the features and benefits of a 'High-End' machine.
The back-lit LCD screen with multifunctional and interactive keys makes it clear and easy for the operator to use. The compact design means that the T2020-2D takes up very little space in the workshop/tyrebay.
The 2D caliper arm automatically stores the distance and diameter measurements and makes it easy to position the weights directly into place.
- Motorised wheel balancer
- Backlit graphical LCD disdplay with multifunctional and interactive keys
- Automatic 2D caliper arm rim diameter/distance measurement
- Brake pedal-operated main shaft lock
- Low rotation speed
- Automatic ALU S programme
- Hidden weight mode
- Rim and tyre optimisation
- Easy start by closing wheel guard or pressing the start key and auto stop
- Brake to keep the wheel in position while fitting weights
Rim Diameter 10" - 26" Automatic/ 10" - 30" Rim Width 1.5" - 22" Max Wheel weight 65kg Read-out Accuracy 1g Cycle Time 6 seconds Rotation Speed (RPM) <100 Power Supply 110-230v/50-60/1ph
Standard Accessories Kit includes standard cones (x 4), hand-wheel quick fit nuts, pliers, wheel width caliper, and 4WD cone adapter.