Garage Equipment from Gott Technical Services

Monthly Archives: April 2015

  • The Weekly Roundup

    Drivers make more than twice as many mistakes when they are just mildly dehydrated, according to new research. The study revealed that drivers who had only had 25ml of water an hour made more than double the number of mistakes on the road than those who were hydrated - the...
  • The Weekly Roundup

    A survey by Whocanfixmycar.com has revealed that fewer than one in three drivers plan to return to the place of their previous service. Just 28% of those surveyed revealed that they would go back to the same garage as before, with the remaining 72% planning to shop around. Every month...
  • The Weekly Roundup

    Rather than ushering in a new era of motoring, autonomous vehicles could rekindle childhood memories of long car journeys punctuated by queasiness and emergency roadside stops! A new study predicts a 27.8pc rise in the number of people suffering from nausea, dizziness and vomiting when travelling in vehicles in which computers...

3 Item(s)